WyldLynx Social Media Governance is powered by the SafeGuard Cyber platform.
SafeGuard Cyber empowers government organisations to use social media, mobile chat, and digital channels securely, compliantly, and at scale. Our technology establishes endpoint protection at the account level of social media and digital channels.
We enable security, compliance, and communications teams to secure agency accounts, protect executives, and prevent data loss, and use Artificial Intelligence/machine learning to identify threats on social media, digital channels, and across the deep/dark web.
Our platform empowers our clients with tools to take immediate action to remediate risks, all whilst providing full audit trails and a system of record for every interaction. Our cloud-scale SaaS platform offer comprehensive coverage across 50+ channels:
Featuring a cloud-scalable microservice architecture for rapid deployment, the SafeGuard Cyber platform has a containerised architecture, which allows our platform to be deployed anywhere: on-premises, in-cloud, or to meet region specific requirements.
Our automated security and governance solutions leverage direct API-based integration, providing the highest fidelity data.
Application Access & Support
The SafeGuard Cyber platform provides access to all product features to protect and secure the social and digital presence of Employees, Brands and VIPs. The platform enables an organisation to identify, prevent and remediate cyber and regulatory risks.
Platform features include:
- Access to configurable dashboards to identify risks, initiate defences, conduct investigations and take action
- User and group provisioning for accessing the Safeguard Cyber platform including supervision, viewer, and admin
- Setup functionality to enable your platform to protect Brands, VIPs and Employees by initiating scans (see list) for risks and connecting to digital and social networks, sites and applications
- Access Threat Cortex (AI/ML) admin to create and edit policies, to orchestrate responses to risk, to generate notifications, and to configure investigations
- Configure retention rules for content (files, posts) surfaced by monitored accounts
- Unlimited API access for enterprise integrations to 3rd party SIEMs and Archives
- Access to online training
- 3rd Party Application Support (US 8x5)